So it's official. my first blog. i don't know what i'm doing but I gotta start somewhere. this is my family: chris, emily, treyven and laryn. it's crazy how much can happen in five years. i wish i could go back and start this then, but it's better late than never. my goal for this is to remember what happens through the months and years, because i have such a horrible memory and i don't want to forget the little things. i live for the little things. (dont judge me on my blogging skills)Sunday, April 25, 2010
my family
So it's official. my first blog. i don't know what i'm doing but I gotta start somewhere. this is my family: chris, emily, treyven and laryn. it's crazy how much can happen in five years. i wish i could go back and start this then, but it's better late than never. my goal for this is to remember what happens through the months and years, because i have such a horrible memory and i don't want to forget the little things. i live for the little things. (dont judge me on my blogging skills)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the blogging world!! It can be addicting. But you are right its a wonderful way to remember all the little things that happen!
ReplyDeleteYay! Now I can keep track of you!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! So glad you started a blog. come visit us at our blog :)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you have a blog! I love reading them! I sent you an invite to mine and Derek's.
ReplyDelete